Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Don't Follow You (on Twitter because....)

Your Name and Location are not provided

You are too lazy to include a unique Avatar (unless you're a client)

Your Bio tells me nothing about you

Your Following and Followers are not balanced (unless you're really important or interesting to me)

You Tweet too much (10 per day is enough, ignoring replies and RT's)

You include your website in every Tweet

Your Tweets are 'Protected'

You Tweet the same Tweet multiple times

You #FF me but don't Follow me yourself

You are a Spammer

Your Tweets are not interesting to me

Your Tweets are aggressive

Your Tweets refer to 'Making Money with Twitter'

Your Tweets are similar to those provided by someone else that I Follow

You expect me to read your Tweets but don't read mine

Your Tweets are not diverse

You make no attempt to engage with your Followers

You are 'into' Direct Marketing (big time!)

You don't Follow Back after 2/3 weeks

You ask a question but don't acknowledge an answer

I think that 500 (maybe less) 'Friends' is enough for anyone to cope with

Of course there are exceptions, but not that many. If you have any to add to the list, please feel free to do so.

No comments: