Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Background

I am a Financial Advisor who is authorised to provide broad based financial advice in relation to Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSAs), Pensions and other Insured Investment Products.

Most of my time is taken up helping clients with their financial planning through my office in Cahir, Co. Tipperary. This client bank has been built up over the last 20 years and is added to annually by referrals from existing clients and a limited number of accountants. My income is derived from fees and commissions for providing this ‘advisory service’ to these clients.

What I want to do, is provide those of you, that have an understanding of the type of product you are looking for and know your limitations on risk, with the facility to purchase low-cost products on an ‘execution only’ basis ie. the cost of advice is removed.

It is my belief that, in time, more and more people should do their own research so as to try and reduce costs on financial products. If you can do this, then you are ensuring that charges, in all their guises, do not drag on the net return to you as an investor.

I hope that you find these websites appropriate to your needs and that you can use the products and information to take control of your financial future.

No comments: